Saturday, April 30, 2011

Staycation - Tourists at Home

This weekend we got to see San Diego through the eyes of a tourist. We're staying at Campland on the Bay - which is actually pretty cool! There must be a couple hundred RVs here. There are kids everywhere - at the pools, beach, game room, ice cream parlor, all over the roadways riding bikes and little kid vehicles. We're parked next to a nice couple here for the winter from Wyoming with there 2 and 3 year old kids. They're nice to Levi so that's fun.
Today Dan and I rode our bikes around Mission Bay and stopped at a park to let Levi play. It was fun to be a tourist! I have a new love for San Diego - I can see why people would love to vacation here. There's a lot to do, especially if you're a visitor. And you can't beat the weather. America's Finest City... could be!

2 comments: